What do we collect?
Evado collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however visit our site anonymously.
What do we use the information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested by the customer.)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide, may be used to collect information to respond to your queries or to send you information and updates, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information etc.)
Note: At any time if you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when we access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing your needs, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property or safety.
This online policy applies only to information collected through our website and not to information collected offline.
If have any questions regarding this policy you may contact us by emailing us at the address listed below: