Users can collect images and files in the file management system that can be included as part of a clinical project.
- Users can upload files as part of the trial or registry data collection process.
- The file collection is fully integrated into the trial or registry data collection processes.
- The metadata is stored in the Evado database
- Files can be accessed by all registered users.
- Multiple files can be uploaded as part of any visit.
- Multiple trial or registry specific documents can be uploaded.
- Multiple site specific document can be uploaded
- Evado provides a common repository for storing files across all Evado customer projects.
- The file repository has been designed to store very large numbers of files.